Unplanned Pregnancy? Let Us Help.
Are you pregnant and considering adoption? We are available to speak with you and provide you with free information and assistance to help you through your crisis.
We will do our best to answer your questions concerning the adoption process and to assist you in making the decisions that are right for you and your child. We can also discuss the services available to you, including medical care, counseling, and reasonable financial assistance with living expenses such as housing, maternity clothing, cell phone, etc., as allowed by state law.
Pregnancy can be a strain on you both physically and financially. Lowndes & Barrett can assist you with financial support including paying for housing, transportation and clothing.
Access to prenatal care should be one of your biggest concerns, and we are here to help. Lowndes & Barrett can help you apply for Medicaid and receive appropriate medical care throughout your pregnancy.
We are here for you. A caring attorney from Lowndes & Barrett will be by your side to provide you with comfort and emotional support.
You can place your baby confidentially without your friends or family knowing.
Birth Mother Resources
- National Council for Adoption
- American Pregnancy’s Ovulation Calculator
- South Carolina Medicaid: Getting Started
- South Carolina: Help Finding Health Care Services
- South Carolina Medicaid: Transportation Beneficiary Information
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- South Carolina’s Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- Cost of Raising a Child Calculator
- Books for Birth Parents
- National Domestic Abuse Hotline